Sunday, October 02, 2005

Double Edged Sword

Tonight my friend Christina and I went to a local bar in Brooklyn and quickly discovered it was a shark-infested sea of single drunk men. When Christina went to check out the jukebox, an extremely drunk middle-aged man came up to me and slurred the following words before stumbling away:

"You are too hot for your own good"

This was in stark contrast to earlier in the day when I was walking through the streets of Carroll Gardens and passed a gang of pre-teens sitting on a stoop.

"Weight Watchers!" yelled one of the chubby pre-adolescents.

Weighing the two options, I am not sure which scenario I would rather endure: being hit on by a drunken desperate 45 year old or being berated by a fat tween.

My life is awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

best of both worlds over here

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home