Friday, December 22, 2006

Wiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Ouch.

I have been having a rough week, mostly due to my many paradoxical life circumstances: lots of work, zero chillax time, many Christmas presents to buy, zero money, Super messy house, zero time to clean it, etc. etc.

I did manage to take a break from these conundrums by hanging out with my good friend Tony Carnevale and his friend Brian to enjoy the new technological breakthrough that is the Nintendo Wiiii. It's pretty fun -- over the course of a few hours we played golf (not good at that), bowling (not good at that either), baseball (just watched this one), and boxing (I am apparently great at beating the shit out of people), as well as the inventively named "Excite Truck" (guess what? you drive trucks in that game!). After three hours I was exhausted.

I woke up the next day having found that I strained a muscle in my arm. That's right. I am in such peak physical condition that I strained myself playing a video game. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go work out by lifting some pencils and killing myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jhenne Tyler B. said...

Wii Tennis is pretty dangerous too.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home